scenery in 4.02 the lion and the rose
Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing.
THESE PARENT BIRDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE BIRDY DRAG QUEENS WITH FLAWLESS EYELINER AND THE BABY LOOKS LIKE AN UNFINISHED MUPPET AND I’M DEAD.
He’s rather proud of himself really.
One of my fave headcanons is that the reason Sirius was single was because he was totally in love with James. He knew and accepted that there would never be anything between them but no one else would ever compare to him so he remained single but forever in love with his best friend.
otp (1/?) → virginia “pepper” potts & anthony “tony” stark
↳ I have to protect the one thing I can’t live without. That’s you.
"I am a ruined vessel of sorrow and regret, but I am free." (x)
Here is a short list of a few of the hundreds of examples of the media intentionally manipulating the public to support Israel’s recent offensive against Palestinians
July 24, 2014
- CNN journalist re-assigned from the region after tweeting that Israelis celebrating the death of civilians were scum.
- NBC journalist re-assigned after reporting too honestly on the situation on-the-ground.
- FOX News putting images of Gaza reduced to rubble with captions indicating (falsely) that it is damage done to Israel inflicted by Palestinian rockets. (image attached)
- The New York Times changing the headline about four children playing on the beach being killed by Israel to something that is intentionally vague/ambiguous.
- Diane Sawyer misidentifying photos of Palestinians in the conflict, claiming they are Israelis.
- MSNBC contributor Rula Jebreal calling out the network bias toward Israel and then having her TV appearances canceled as repercussion.
- Unfair coverage from the BBC which was protested widely in England.Please reblog or message with additions as you see/think of them and I will edit with the additions. I am sure we can create quite a large list of examples.